Queenstow Weddings at Coronet Peak
Wedding & elopement packages at Coronet Peak
Your Coronet Peak wedding is an easy 15 minute drive from Queenstown CBD and there are various options for an intimate wedding ceremony and newlywed photos. Wherever you choose you’ll be rewarded with elevated views over the Wakatipu Basin, across to The Remarkables, and a sneaky hint of Lake Whakatipu.
Coronet Peak is bathed in sunshine from early in the day making it a great Queenstown wedding location for morning or early afternoon ceremonies. And whilst this mountain isn’t an ideal spot to catch the sunset, it is a wonderful option for astro photography under the Milky Way.
Snow is possible at Coronet Peak from May till September, with fuller coverage likely in July and August. For the rest of the year you can expect green grass and golden tussocks.
Other Queenstown wedding locations we love that are close to Coronet Peak include Skippers Canyon and Ben Lomond Lavender Farm.
All our Coronet Peak wedding packages include:
- Professional photography
- Registered marriage celebrant
- Assistance obtaining your NZ marriage licence & NZ marriage certificate
- Bottle of local sparkling wine or shots of Fireball to celebrate as newlyweds
- Private online gallery to view and download your wedding photos easily
- All wedding planning and coordination
You can add endless extras, including:
- Flower petal confetti
- Signage & stationary
- Newlywed picnic
- Cakes & desserts
- Entertainment & music
- Rental attire & accessories