Queenstown Weddings at Homestead Bay
Wedding & elopement packages at Homestead Bay
Homestead Bay is a local’s favourite secluded beach located near Jack’s Point around 25 minutes drive from Queenstown CBD. With gorgeous views of Lake Whakatipu and the surrounding mountains and all day sunshine, this is a great spot for your Queenstown wedding or elopement.
As Homestead Bay is just a short 10 minute drive from the helicopter base it’s a great location for a first-look before heading to the chopper for your mountain top ceremony. It’s also picture perfect for a wedding day picnic.
We are wary of when to use Homestead Bay for your wedding day as we want to offer you the best privacy at a public location. For summer weddings we prefer mornings when the heat is less intense and the beach is quieter, whilst in Winter Homestead Bay is a great option throughout the day.
All our Homestead Bay wedding packages include:
- Professional photography
- Registered marriage celebrant
- Assistance obtaining your NZ marriage licence & NZ marriage certificate
- Bottle of local sparkling wine or shots of Fireball to celebrate as newlyweds
- Private online gallery to view and download your wedding photos easily
- All wedding planning and coordination
You can add endless extras, including:
- Flower petal confetti
- Signage & stationary
- Newlywed picnic
- Cakes & desserts
- Entertainment & music
- Rental attire & accessories